- 4 Chicken breasts, trimmed and sliced OR 2 lbs canned chicken
- 8 Slices Muenster Cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 bag frozen green beans/cauliflower/broccoli
- 1/4 bag frozen onions
- 1 box stuffing
- 1/4 cup butter
- SERVE over brown rice
- Cover bottom of baking dish (or Al foil pan) with chicken breast pieces
- Top chicken with a single layer of sliced Muenster cheese
- Mix 1 can cream of chicken soup with 1/2 cup milk. Add green beans/cauliflower/broccoli and onions and mix to coat.
- Pour over cheese and spread.
- Top with stuffing.
- Melt butter and drizzle over top.
- Bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes and then serve over rice.