- 1 box rotini
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 cups finely chopped onions, celery, and carrots
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 top ground mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Cook pasta, drain, rinse. In bowl mix all ingredients except vegetables and cooked pasta. Stir until smooth. Mix in vegetables. Pour over chilled pasta and mix. Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 1 8oz package cream cheese
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt (2 very heaping tablespoons)
- 2 tbsp butter
Heat oven to 350 and spray a baking pan with cooking spray. Lay down a pack of crescent rolls and smooth openings. Combine all other ingredients in bowl and beat together until smooth. Spread over dough and then lay the second pack on top of the cheese mixture. Bake for 25 minutes.
- 1.3 pounds lean ground turkey (usually 1 pkg)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red peppers
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 1/2 bag frozen broccoli
- 1/2 bag frozen diced onions
- Sometimes I add a small can of mushroom stems and pieces
- Brown rice
Combine all ingredients (except green onions) into crockpot and cook on low for 4 hours. Serve over brown rice and top with green onions.
- 4 Chicken breasts, trimmed and sliced OR 2 lbs canned chicken
- 8 Slices Muenster Cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 bag frozen green beans/cauliflower/broccoli
- 1/4 bag frozen onions
- 1 box stuffing
- 1/4 cup butter
- SERVE over brown rice
- Cover bottom of baking dish (or Al foil pan) with chicken breast pieces
- Top chicken with a single layer of sliced Muenster cheese
- Mix 1 can cream of chicken soup with 1/2 cup milk. Add green beans/cauliflower/broccoli and onions and mix to coat.
- Pour over cheese and spread.
- Top with stuffing.
- Melt butter and drizzle over top.
- Bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes and then serve over rice.
- 1 Ham, cubed
- 5 medium/small Yukon Gold potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 celery heart, chopped
- 1/2 bag of frozen onions
- 1 carton mushroom slices
- 1/2 cup Barley
- 5 cups water
- 1.5 Tbsp Chicken bouillon
- 1 hefty bunch of green onions
- 1 12oz can evaporated milk
- Seasoning: Thyme, pepper, minced garlic
Combine all except milk in slow cooker. Cook for 6 hours on low. Stir in evaporated milk.
Source (modified from):